PARADE simulates ARA at system-level and provides following features:
- Full-system X86 support based on gem5
- Global Accelerator Management (GAM)
- Coherent cache/scratchpad with shared memory based on Ruby
- Customizable Network-on-Chip simulation based on Garnet
- Power/area simulation
- Automatic accelerator/application generation based on HLS
PARADE is open source and available for download at github: https://github.com/cdsc-github/parade-ara-simulator
Here is the download link for disk image and Linux binaries that PARADE simulates.
For more details, please read our ICCAD 15 paper and ISCA 15 tutorial, or contact Dr. Zhenman Fang.
If you use PARADE in your research, please cite our ICCAD 15 paper. Here is the bibtex to download.